Electron Config Pro is an electron configuration tool designed to predict electron configuration of all elements in the periodic table and for a huge number of oxidation states. It was designed with the student in mind, but can be a useful reference for a professional scientist or a teacher.
Electron Config Pro features:
– An electron configurations calculator engine which incorporates the Aufbau principle and all rules therein.
– A list of all elements from the periodic table including their electron configurations for almost any oxidation state.
– A large number of orbital animations.
– An interactive electron configurations exercise test which can provide a huge number of exercises generated randomly.
– A theory quiz which currently has 80 multiple-choice questions that are served randomly (more to be added!)
– A complete theoretical summary including both the physical and the chemical backgrounds (over 8000 words on 10 pages of theory).
What’s New :
– list of elements now features configurations in the condensed, noble gas notation, with the full configuration still available upon opening
– new design for the list of elements (designed for tablets) =]
– new design for the main menu (designed for tablets) =]
– larger main menu orbital animation (also for tablets)
– few minor bug fixes
Additional Information :